Monday, April 28, 2008

Kabella's new friend

My sister-in-law Brooke and my brother Aaron have a new little niece to love. Elaina was born a week ago and weighed 8lbs 2 oz, 1 oz less than Kabella. Elaina was also 20 1/2 inches long, just like Kabella! It's amazing to see how tiny Elaina is compared to Kabella. It's hard to believe she was ever that little! Here is my brother Aaron holding Elaina and Kabella.

Kabella is wondering where that terrible noise is coming from.

Here are Kabella and Elaina side by side. It's amazing what a difference 7 weeks makes.

Here is Amber holding Elaina and Aunt Brooke holding Kabella.

Kabella loves hanging with Aunt Brookie! She is finally starting to smile more. I can't believe she's already 8 weeks old!

3 comments:

Lexie said...

I'm SO glad you posted new pictures! She's getting so big and I'm missing out on it. :( I can't wait to come see you guys..and kabella of course this weekend.

Jamie Gardner said...

She is getting so big. Next thing you know she will be going to Kindergarten and running the track with us!

Marci said...

hey you...thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.
i can't believe that miss kabella is so big already...they grow so so fast!
your picture on the top of your page is soo pretty of you!