Thursday, November 20, 2008

Surgery

I had knee surgery on the 14th to repair a medial meniscus cartilage tear. I also had a cyst that needed to be removed. The surgery was a success and I'm healing quickly. I promise, my knee feels better than it looks!

You'll have to excuse the garments, that's what happens when you take your own pictures.
It's been fun hobbling after Kabella. She didn't seem so efficient with her crawling skills until after I had surgery! My mom has been great! She's brought dinner over few times, and has helped a lot with Kabella. Jamie has also been really sweet! Thanks for caring and for bringing me those yummy treats!

6 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

HOLY CRAP! I thought mine was bad! I hope you're healing quickly and that Justin is helping out tons! good luck!!!

Jamie Gardner said...

Some people will do anything for attention!

Brianna said...

Oh my gosh! Ouch! I can't believe I had no idea you were getting surgery. I hope everything is ok!

Katheryn Snyder said...

I hope that you have a quick recovery! Thank heavens for wonderful mothers and good friends to take care of ya! I wish I could help! I'll send quick healing wishes your way!

Molly said...

Hi Meanie! haha! I didn't put that on purpose! I had no idea! I don't think your a meanie, I think your fabulous!

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Wow! That looks awesome! Sorry I'm a nurse. Things like this are awesome to me!! Hope you get back to normal soon!!!