Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kabella is now almost 10 months old. This is her and daddy all bundled up on New Year's eve ready to go party at the Gardner's. She actually stayed up until 11:45!

She did excelent opening her Christmas gifts. She seemed to grasp the concept that there was something beneath all that cool paper.

This is Kabella in her Christmas outfit. She wanted to take off her shoe so you could see it more clearly in the picture.
First attempts at feeding herself. If you look closely, you can see oatmeal up her left nostril!

Having fun making a mess for mom to clean up.

7 comments:

Jamie Gardner said...

She is so cute! Hopefully you can get all that food out of her nostril! Ha! Ha! I think my kids still have some up there's! J/K

Celeste said...

HA HA HA HA!! These are CUTE pictures! She's sooooo freakin adorable! Her little dress is so cute! And that hat for New Years....ooooh, i want to eat her up!

Brianna said...

haha just read your comment on my blog. Yes, Christmas was VERY different compared to last year. I still may have ditched work but this time it was all alone:(. No pregnant friend to accompany me. I also didn't have to search for a pointless gift that wouldn't even matter in 4 months anyway ;).

Brianna said...

by the way, I can't get over how dang cute Kabella is. I love that dress!

Sondra Sanders said...

Kabella is SOOOO cute and so big! I love the sweater and matching hat. And by the way, Happy Birthday, Melanie!

Lexie said...

She is so cute! I love the food pics. haha

Marci said...

oh she is so cute! i can't believe how fast she's growing!!!
i'm happy to give you a good laugh at my expense...it really was funny as crap!
it's ok you didn't recognize me, it's been like a year since we actually saw each other. such good neighbors we are.