Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Macoy's Blessing

We blessed Macoy on Sunday. Justin's brother Jarom also blessed their little boy, Jaden, on the same day. Our church was at 9:00 and so everyone came to Macoy's blessing and then we all drove over to PG for Jaden's blessing at 11:00. We had a luncheon after for the family. Everything went really well and it was great to get together with family.

Kabella especially loved the chocolate fountain.

One of the few pictures where Macoy isn't scowling.

Justin and his mom with Macoy and Jaden.

Macoy with Grandpa and Grandma Brunko.

Macoy with Grandpa and Grandma Partridge
My little family.
My big boy!


4 comments:

Celeste said...

SOOO darling Mel! What a fun day!

Dave and Sherri said...

So precious!!! Can I tell you how much I LOVE your parents??? Please tell them I said hi. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day! By the way, you're not supposed to look that good! You look AMAZING!!! :)

Candice McWhorter said...

Mels! Cute kids, cute family and all around cuteness. Congrats on #2. And I agree with Sherri...you look FABULOUS! not fair at all but glad somebody can look that great a month after a kid.

Jamie Gardner said...

Cute family Mels! I am sad we missed the blessing!