Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A few quick picts

Here are a few quick pictures of the kids. Summer went by so quickly and Macoy's first birthday is almost here! Yikes, I better start thinking about what I'm going to be doing for the party. Anyhoo, Kabella loves playing with our next door neighbor Avery. They love playing dress-up and then dancing in their beautiful dresses.
We took the kids out on a boat for the first time. Our friends, Tom and Misti, were kind enough to invite us along for a ride out on Utah Lake.

Another thing Kabella loves to do is color. She always wants someone to color with her. I guess it was Dad's turn. :)

2 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

So I just wanna know where you got these adorable little blondies!?! they're sure cute mels!

Dave and Sherri said...

Love the kids!! They're adorable! I can't believe how fast they're growing up. I'm glad you posted some new pictures! :)