Friday, August 22, 2008

5 1/2 Months

I really wanted to get some picutes of Kabella while she was sleeping. It was quite the ordeal to get her to fall asleep with her little hat on and then place her on her tummy without waking her up. It was worth it though because I got a couple really cute picts of her sawin' logs.

It was pretty funny the weird looks she gave me when she woke up. She didn't quite understand what was going on.
I decided as long as I had the camera out I would take a couple other quick picts of her. She's doing really well sitting up on her own.
Mmmmm Toe Jam...

7 comments:

Marci said...

mel she's beautiful! just gorgeous. they grow up so fast, huh?
where did you get that quilt you have there? the girls room is in pink and brown and that is very cute!

Dave and Sherri said...

Are you kidding me??? She is SO stinkin' cute! I'm glad you took the effort to put her on her belly like that. They honestly look professional. Want to come do some for me??? :) She looks beautiful - must take after her mom :)

Tanya said...

you have got to be a proud mommy! she is so dang cute!

Katheryn Snyder said...

she's so adorable! Fun stuff!

Lexie said...

SO CUTE! I love these pictures! I can't wait to see her again. It's been too long.

Jamie Gardner said...

those are the cutest pictures. She is darling!

Molly said...

She is so cute! Those headbands are heaven!