Sunday, August 10, 2008

Partridge Reunion

Kabella met her Great-Grandma and her Great-Great-Grandma for the first time. This is a 5 generation picture of Kabella, Justin, his dad, Kent, Kent's mother, Erlenne, and Erlenne's mother (Justin couldn't remember her name), we'll just call her Grandma Davis.

That night we heard what I thought was thunder, but it turned out to be the fire works for Lindon days. I think Kabella really liked the lights but not so much the sound.


Good thing daddy was there to protect her from those scary noises!


3 comments:

Radix Lecti said...

Guys... you have a wonderful baby!

Molly said...

My mother-in-law was babysitting that night and said it scared the boys! I wish I could have seen them!

Celeste said...

That 5 generation pic is awesome! Not too many people have one of those - You guys had a great view of the fireworks! Keaton was scared to death of the sounds..he's so silly!