Tuesday, April 14, 2009

13 Months

I'm a little behind, so I thought I would create two different posts. Kabella loves bath time. She has started drinking her bath water, which I think is disgusting, but it hasn't seemed to harm her yet. Her hair is really hard to style because it's so thin, this is probably the best hair-do I have ever given her!

All rinsed off and ready to get out.


The final product!

Besides baths, Kabella also loves animals. Here she is with Jarom's bulldog Roxie. She's probably on the ground because Roxy is like a bulldozer and had just plowed her over! She's a great sport.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

She's so dang cute! You should have done a mowhawk for easter...gosh!

Brianna said...

Mels, i know i keep commenting but I have to tell you, she is so incredibly cute! Seriously! She just looks so happy and adorable!